Sunnyside Medical Centre

023 9281 2481

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days.

You will need an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness and these are normally available direct from your employer.

Translate »