Based on your feedback and our continuing efforts to improve availability and efficiency, the following services are available:
- The appointment and enquiries line (02392 812481) opens between 8:00am – 6pm Monday to Friday. It closes for one hour between 1:30 – 2:30pm.
- Routine appointments are available between 8am and 6pm each day. In addition, we offer extended hours appointments on an alternating weekly rota basis either Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm or on Saturday from 8am to 11.15am. Detailed schedules for extended hours are available in the surgery or by contacting the surgery.
- Pre-bookable appointments are available up to 4 weeks in advance for GP’s and up to 4 weeks in advance for nurse appointments.
- A proportion of all daily appointments are held back in reserve. We are unable to book these appointments until 48 hours before.
- Emergency calls and home visit requests are taken between 8am – 6pm on our dedicated line (92 824725).
- Our urgent care clinic see minor illness and urgent medical problems daily between 8:30 – 10:30am and 3 – 5pm. No appointment is needed for this.
- All initial appointments will take place over the telephone, during this consultation the Dr will agree with you the most appropriate care required. If a face to face appointment is required this will be booked at a time appropriate to your needs.